11/19/2012

Cat and Mouse

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!


Love is like
knowing what you want, but not being able to have it
a starving child seeing a bottle, without the ability to grab it
It's dark and cold, grey, but the sky vomits rainbows from time to time
the depths of the colors depend on which party is lying
I knew you were playing me, I had a gut feeling all along
I liked your style, so I really wanted to believe differently
because you promised me so much bullshit, that you actually convinced me I was strong
and then you tore apart my walls, I wanted to quit my job to be there that bad
your subtle romance tricks, knowing everything that makes me tick
always pushing it to the limit, 'cause you knew I'd be back, you're so sick
I'm just as infected for loving every minute, indulged in the loops of this worn track
That's not love
I learned that now, after so many times of being left with broken pieces
that aided in the life of my one night stands, but I still couldn't conclude any reasons
on why these people failed me every time, or why the hell I failed their tests
she pierced through my bulletproof vest, straight to my main lines
my heart came apart in pieces through the holes of my eyes
I ran into the universe blindly seeking any form of support or compassion
ended up in strange places , and still always late in a timely fashion
 I forgive your lack of genuine care, when you take girl's heart in your hands
and I forgive you for your shitty sense of humour, and your conflicting demands
I forgive you for being an asshole, 'cause that trait was actually kinda endearing
most of all, I forgive you for your ignorance towards my words
although you promised me you weren't just listening, but always hearing
I'm better off without your faux jedi mind tricks, your lack of skills to strip
your hips that don't dip and your mouth that's full of shit
No matter how many beautiful words you speak in one day
it'll never make up for how much you fucked up now,
you can sit in the corner, while I keep rhyming to gather the crowds.
Love is like
an ocean side view on the perfect of all sunny days
or having the perfect hand to hold, life to mold, when comes the rain
it's like having everything you want, laid out in front of you

or having nothing at all
because the fucking mound of bullshit isn't ever coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment