It's been so difficult over coming addiction so many times, I expect to feel weaker each try but I don't. I feel so strong .. Rome wasn't built in a day, and I'm realizing now that my many setbacks require me to take baby steps, but I am confident in my goals. Working with the youth up North truly ignited the flame in me. Working with youth & people, is my calling. I'm going to school for Human Services. I'm scared that I won't be smart enough for these classes. But that is the negative part of me. If I was smart enough to do all I did in Nunavut, and all the good things I am doing now, why can't I achieve this goal?
I have always been my own worst enemy. But you know. I can be my own paradise.
I have a support system....I can do whatever I set my mind to...
I just also wanted to say thank you to whoever views this blog. It was just something I threw together but writing really is a passion of mine. To each viewer... thanks for showing me some love. I have over 1000 hits now, that feels so good! Please feel free to leave comments on my work about what you think or even just anything you'd like to share with me... :)
You are an amazing woman.. I know for a FACT that you can do this.
ReplyDeleteYour worried about not being smart enough for the classes? you should be writing the NEW YORK TIMES and you are only 20. You process information better then anyone i know.
You can do this.
I love you.
always, C. <3