Mother nature made some visits to me;
when I was still inside my mother's womb
I had too big of a nose and maybe she saw in my pose
that I would grow to consume so much bitter doom
She knew I would grow to be a perfect example of
anarchy, disruption, deception,
there is no room for perfection, your gift is the ability to fight fear of neglection
and this is what Father time said to me
the first time I was able to open my ears
I remember those words so clearly, even though my heart
was still no where near developed
the Creator still enveloped
me in His world, and the Rules of the Otherworld
so I would come to be
a somewhat balanced yet informed young girl
Mother nature's telltales of me are still half of who I am
the other half is Father time,
or better yet my Creator,
the thin line in between the two fighting sides
is who I am, my personality, and all that resides in my mind.
The perfect balance, of two ultimate evils
you cannot have one without the other,
no Demons without Angels,
no Angels without Reason.
I don't let myself choose sides,
I have grown acquainted to both
but every time I wish or get to have a hope
I try to focus on the good a little more
so maybe I can claim victory, but evade this painful war.
when I was still inside my mother's womb
I had too big of a nose and maybe she saw in my pose
that I would grow to consume so much bitter doom
She knew I would grow to be a perfect example of
anarchy, disruption, deception,
there is no room for perfection, your gift is the ability to fight fear of neglection
and this is what Father time said to me
the first time I was able to open my ears
I remember those words so clearly, even though my heart
was still no where near developed
the Creator still enveloped
me in His world, and the Rules of the Otherworld
so I would come to be
a somewhat balanced yet informed young girl
Mother nature's telltales of me are still half of who I am
the other half is Father time,
or better yet my Creator,
the thin line in between the two fighting sides
is who I am, my personality, and all that resides in my mind.
The perfect balance, of two ultimate evils
you cannot have one without the other,
no Demons without Angels,
no Angels without Reason.
I don't let myself choose sides,
I have grown acquainted to both
but every time I wish or get to have a hope
I try to focus on the good a little more
so maybe I can claim victory, but evade this painful war.
No comments:
Post a Comment