Razorblades dipped in lemon juice & cyanide
traced slowly across pale white, and your eyes go wide
And it's like you didn't even know what you just did,
because it's as if nothing you have seen ever truly existed.
You can place the blame, point the fingers, aggressively pass the buck
"It's not my fault, I was made this way
the circumstances only pressured the trigger"
with the stubborness of a ram and two fingers up
But you make that movement, you inject the poison yourself
What's really left to say after something like that?
Track marks on your arms aren't something you can just take back
Blue veins, runny noses, smoke trickling from between your lips
and I'm stuck, looking around like I have seen a place like this before
Pure deja vu, they are all the same sort of trips
A slave to the money, because money is the key to fuel
and a slave to the fuel, lost in a game with no sorts of rules.
You like the rollercoaster, because it keeps you high
Unpredictable, baby, is your type's middle name
which is why it takes so long to really feel the shame.
traced slowly across pale white, and your eyes go wide
And it's like you didn't even know what you just did,
because it's as if nothing you have seen ever truly existed.
You can place the blame, point the fingers, aggressively pass the buck
"It's not my fault, I was made this way
the circumstances only pressured the trigger"
with the stubborness of a ram and two fingers up
But you make that movement, you inject the poison yourself
What's really left to say after something like that?
Track marks on your arms aren't something you can just take back
Blue veins, runny noses, smoke trickling from between your lips
and I'm stuck, looking around like I have seen a place like this before
Pure deja vu, they are all the same sort of trips
A slave to the money, because money is the key to fuel
and a slave to the fuel, lost in a game with no sorts of rules.
You like the rollercoaster, because it keeps you high
Unpredictable, baby, is your type's middle name
which is why it takes so long to really feel the shame.

No comments:
Post a Comment