I forgot to tell you; I used to wish for you every night at 11:11.
and maybe every other hour before & after that
we never had the chance to make it to heaven, so I guess wishes don't come true
maybe they do, maybe I was just wishing for the wrong thing with you
you are right there in front of me
yet there are still oceans in between us
and I can't fix these shattered things on my own
it takes two to mend a broken heart, don't you know?
the one who broke it, and the victim herself
if you were to give me another chance, I swear I won't let you down this time
a year, a year, an entire year
of meaningless, maybe meaningful, promises and plans
that got washed away into the ocean with the sand;
that float away in the wind, real love doesn't hinder
the sweet smell of our summer love disappeared
and now all I have left is memories I hold almost too dear to me.
Disclaimer: All writings, pictures and posts in this blog are property of ShayMarie, and are not to be used for any personal or public gain outside of this blog. Copyright 2012 by ShayMarie.
No comments:
Post a Comment