I am going to enroll in my first University course on Friday. I don't know what I want to do with my life, but that's the cool thing about just enrolling in the BA program I guess, I can always change my major if I want. I'm torn between BA with a Major in English & Minor in Sociology, or the other way around. Or a minor in Humanities. I love working with people, I love youth work, addictions counselling, talking to people... and I also love English... so English has to be incorporated somehow, either as my Major or Minor. But I don't know about Sociology or Humanities. hmm. I will pray about it I guess, but I am definitely enrolling in my first course on Friday. Might as well use up my two scholarships. And after four years of school, I can finally start my life. My brother would be so damn proud of me right now.
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment