
Irrational decisions sometimes cause difficult consequences
especially when you realize all the wasted time you’ve spent
fighting for something that your heart never even really believed in
trying to convince people of something they could never see into
telling people I’m okay is like saying the oceans are not blue
especially when there really isn’t anyone who can see through,
the façade I climb into, when I don’t want to be here
when I just want to escape and run away from my fears
isn’t it better to face the music, and fix the mistakes, instead of create them?
I used to have so many friends and now I’ve grown to hate them
part of it was them, most of all it was just me being me
pushing away every good thing into the darkness
letting my roots rot away like an old oak tree
my fate has been aligned in the stars longer than I have even been around
my seeds were planted long before my feet hit this ground
and I will go out the same way I came in, without a sound
without anyone around, with my head in the clouds and my heart in the ocean
slowly drinking the magicians specially made potion, denying their notion
to ever give anyone closure, it’s over.
No comments:
Post a Comment