1/06/2017

Soundwaves

I am falling
falling into a dimension that is known only to the Darkness
a dimension where
life is upside down, chaotic, almost indestructibly b e a utiful
a dimension where
I am the sole inhabitant.
I can hear a dripping coming from the sink
the sound imitates the vacantness that is my mind
and I take the harpoon
and begin to slay my soul
one sickly plunge at a time.
Reuse, refill, repeat
the three R's that are an addicts alphabet
if the word coward made it into a human form -
I would gladly be the star.
Because cowardice is tied into addiction
I am afraid to be anyone different.
I am afraid to let them see my soul.
And the only words I am able to whisper,
are the ones that allow me to refuel.
How does any of this make me NOT a coward?
I am destruction, I am awe inspiring wonder
I am the devil's right hand man
that took you away from your Mother.
I am sadistic, I am raw, I am higher than the law
I am purpose, I am love
I will take your pain
and erase it.
But only until you come down.
When the clouds are at my feet
I feel invincible.
But when I am back on the ground
I feel nothing but replaceable.



No comments:

Post a Comment