I met this girl and right from the get go
she can't my world and I wanted to get to
know her, in ways that no one else took the time
and for me, I wanted her to be the one
perfect person I could write easily joyful rhymes
about, you know the one that we rap about
when we find a girl that's worth the verse
the one on the paper, and the whole UNIVERSE
she lifted a curse and told my demons to flee
she opened my heart, opened my lungs...
and now I breathe.
every Aphrodite has her flaws you know
we walk this world but perfection is fake
doesn't stop people from going so far
but some of us still know what's real
and she is,
yeah she is. she's r e a l.
she taught me to feel, she made my emotions that much more intense
make her cum more than once when we have sex,
that's a little out of context, but we're talking about love here
she ticks my buttons and makes me wanna rip out my hair
run away and get the fuck outta their
but at the exact same time, same blink of an eye
I wanna jus grab her, cuddle up, and hide
she's Aphrodite at her mightiest
thick hips and those luscious lips
we're both so lucky to have found our other halves
what are the chances, when you're so out in left field?
aint even looking yet she comes out into the abyss
and grabs your hand, leads you, and seals the deal with a kiss
this is the exact memories of all my bliss, and my rescuer
came to me, walking slowly in her high boots
tight jeans, hair exactly the way it should be for her style
she smiled and introduced herself, just a shy little angel
I was the devil and I introduced myself too,
"hey boo, my name is Shay"
"I'm Aphrodite"
can I teach you how to really play?
baby don't be so afraid to make some mistakes
let's blaze , get naked, swim in the lakes of my sheets
and i'll show you a real person who can fulfill your needs
I won't rush you, trust me
but you do look mighty fine
and a couple months later she caved
had myself a complete wine and dine
she was always on my mind, yea she won't believe those words
but I'd sit for hours and just ponder how she came into my life
hoping she'll be the one I can have with me always
and she is
she is r e a l
she is my Aphrodite, and I can have her forever
I'm her big teddy bear, and she's my little lover xoxox
she can't my world and I wanted to get to
know her, in ways that no one else took the time
and for me, I wanted her to be the one
perfect person I could write easily joyful rhymes
about, you know the one that we rap about
when we find a girl that's worth the verse
the one on the paper, and the whole UNIVERSE
she lifted a curse and told my demons to flee
she opened my heart, opened my lungs...
and now I breathe.
every Aphrodite has her flaws you know
we walk this world but perfection is fake
doesn't stop people from going so far
but some of us still know what's real
and she is,
yeah she is. she's r e a l.
she taught me to feel, she made my emotions that much more intense
make her cum more than once when we have sex,
that's a little out of context, but we're talking about love here
she ticks my buttons and makes me wanna rip out my hair
run away and get the fuck outta their
but at the exact same time, same blink of an eye
I wanna jus grab her, cuddle up, and hide
she's Aphrodite at her mightiest
thick hips and those luscious lips
we're both so lucky to have found our other halves
what are the chances, when you're so out in left field?
aint even looking yet she comes out into the abyss
and grabs your hand, leads you, and seals the deal with a kiss
this is the exact memories of all my bliss, and my rescuer
came to me, walking slowly in her high boots
tight jeans, hair exactly the way it should be for her style
she smiled and introduced herself, just a shy little angel
I was the devil and I introduced myself too,
"hey boo, my name is Shay"
"I'm Aphrodite"
can I teach you how to really play?
baby don't be so afraid to make some mistakes
let's blaze , get naked, swim in the lakes of my sheets
and i'll show you a real person who can fulfill your needs
I won't rush you, trust me
but you do look mighty fine
and a couple months later she caved
had myself a complete wine and dine
she was always on my mind, yea she won't believe those words
but I'd sit for hours and just ponder how she came into my life
hoping she'll be the one I can have with me always
and she is
she is r e a l
she is my Aphrodite, and I can have her forever
I'm her big teddy bear, and she's my little lover xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment