You look at me with those deviant eyes
stuck on getting straight to the prize , stars align
and I'm believing this is my destiny
it must be a sign if you make me feel so whole
the one mistake in love is freely giving your soul
I fell for it, face first down into a spiral of disaster
no romance in a relationship focused on bricks
white bricks, powder, tricks and pipes
could sum it up easily by saying you are nothing but a joke
but you broke my bones and consumed my being
so blind to the light because you were worth more believing
achieving goals, out the window with the last of my sanity
out the window with another stale cigarette butt
another night of not giving a fuck, and just living it up
looking at you as my knight in shining armour
but you're nothing but a monster
I wake up feeling guilty, guilty to my very core
knowing I blew it again just so you would like me more
Destroying myself for a being that doesn't even have anything to give
yet you can still touch me and I will shiver
It's so demented, so fucked up, god damn so full of passion
I want to punch you in the face, but I want to kiss you
and the minute you pull away I start to miss you
I don't understand why dark days always hang above my head
I want to wake up and feel amazing again
Thank you for stealing the profitable parts of me
The parts that are now too damaged to give to someone proper
Unless someone will give me the time, the duct tape, and the encouraging words
I'll keep flying on the wings of these broken down birds.
stuck on getting straight to the prize , stars align
and I'm believing this is my destiny
it must be a sign if you make me feel so whole
the one mistake in love is freely giving your soul
I fell for it, face first down into a spiral of disaster
no romance in a relationship focused on bricks
white bricks, powder, tricks and pipes
could sum it up easily by saying you are nothing but a joke
but you broke my bones and consumed my being
so blind to the light because you were worth more believing
achieving goals, out the window with the last of my sanity
out the window with another stale cigarette butt
another night of not giving a fuck, and just living it up
looking at you as my knight in shining armour
but you're nothing but a monster
I wake up feeling guilty, guilty to my very core
knowing I blew it again just so you would like me more
Destroying myself for a being that doesn't even have anything to give
yet you can still touch me and I will shiver
It's so demented, so fucked up, god damn so full of passion
I want to punch you in the face, but I want to kiss you
and the minute you pull away I start to miss you
I don't understand why dark days always hang above my head
I want to wake up and feel amazing again
Thank you for stealing the profitable parts of me
The parts that are now too damaged to give to someone proper
Unless someone will give me the time, the duct tape, and the encouraging words
I'll keep flying on the wings of these broken down birds.

No comments:
Post a Comment