9/23/2012

dramatics

I don't know what to say anymore. I got myself into a deep hole, and re-reading all my past posts makes me cry. I don't know if anyone reads this, but I haven't even wrote anything in quite awhile. I've distanced myself from a lot of people because  I am scared. I'm scared of what's to come. I'm ashamed of myself for promising so much more and just ending up like this. This is what people expected though...but you know what? I'm going to fix this. I cannot run from this problem. I'm going to get my soul back...

Soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes words have more meaning coming from people we don't know, thinking the one's we know are just saying it to soothe the ache. In sincerity, life is a journey. As I journey in life I realize that it was all meant to be - me Creat-ion in the making. I created it, I can change it. All the power to you as I know you have it in you to make the difference!

    ReplyDelete