these are just some bullshit rhymes I threw together it's nothing serious like my other pieces. ye
I
used to consider myself a “fortunate addict”
Cause the creator kept me alive even though I had my habit
and I took a lot of time to figure out the dream inside the dragon
I took a lot of time out counting the stones inside the pavement
my road of paved gold was really just yellow bricks
followed my white bricks on my evening trips
im trying to see the world as a whole in this one single moment
maybe it would seem more real if I could just hold it
instead I keep going back to the bigger picture
that holds a very unfamiliar and disgusting mixture
a realm of good things I have never once held in my hands
a life cut short by the gatekeepers demands
ive always been a dreamer, and thas the shit that got me by
id dream of better days every time I got high
truth is, addicts never have any fucking fun
its all about our greed, feeding the inner fiend
building the machine until its fucking done
we get commands from within us
and we don’t wanna disobey the master
so we fight for more, heels and dust, the shit just goes faster
groups of people with faces I wont forget,
names I will never remember
I was too busy focusing on my duty to jus protect her
although she never did the same for me
it felt like my sole obligation
leaving myself unprotected like a visible army station
drugs, drugs, why you gotta be so damn good?
why you got me doing things I promised I never would?
you got me hooked, needing, wanting, destroying
fuelling myself up like a nuclear bomb, deploying
onto the hearts of the ones who love me, they lost their patience
cause im too blind to see the lights in the distance
I was too cold to even look my family in their faces
but I was more than happier to run around to doped up places
sidekick, side water, just another lonely last daughter
ignoring the cries of her pleading father
hanging up the phone on her heartbroken mother
I almost lost the ability to even fuckin love her
tie it tighter now, come on baby, don’t fear the noose
the bitch will snap under pressure if the demon is loose
cut your loses kid, come live a happy healthy life
come to the light side, you can make things right
fuck you, you don’t know the shit I been through
you don’t know the ugly shit I see every night
90 pound women shootin H into their mangled blue veins
gats in back pockets, hanging gold shiny chains
crack smoke coming out of crusted old lips
her up there makin money, shakin too skinny of hips
and if I could give it up I would, but im in far too deep
I hate to go back on the promises I swore id keep
but the bitch has got me hooked, and im afraid to cheat
I know deep inside, my true fate ill soon meet
don’t pray for me, don’t pray for me
don’t waste yo fuckin breath
cause we all know the devil is the one who knows me best
No comments:
Post a Comment